Mission and team
More than five years ago, we started with MIMASOFT´s first software, a pioneer in the measurement of environmental impacts based on the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) in Chile.
Luis Díaz Robles
Partner – Director
- Air quality management
- Contaminant modeling
- Innovation and development
Partner – Director
- Management and administration of companies
- Financial management
- Administration and Management of Human Capital
Natalia Vidal Cortez
- Life cycle analysis
- Circular Economy
- Carbon management
Gustavo Pinochet Altamirano
- Backend / Frontend Web Development
- Software Architecture
Christopher Sam Venegas
- Full stack development
- Server administration
To reduce the risks of implementation, we work based on the agile methodologies with early releases, collecting and evaluating the stages of each strategic goal’s achievement.
We declare our commitment to help preserve the environment by developing our activities, products and services in a sustainable manner, following the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable legislation and other commitments to which we voluntarily subscribe.
- Implement Management Systems that include programs that ensure our commitment to Continuous Improvement of environmental performance using pollution prevention as a tool.
- Promote the efficient use of our resources.
- Evaluate the environmental impacts of our projects and investments.
- Periodically review environmental management, compliance with this policy and its adequacy over time, along with objectives, controls and periodic performance measurements.
- Involve our personnel in the implementation and maintenance of this Policy, ensuring that all levels receive adequate training to fulfill their obligations and responsibilities.
We have a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 standards, also we are constantly concerned in delivering a service of excellence and we are continuously in the process of Continuous Improvement, we care about Risk Prevention and Environment in order to meet the requirements of our customers. To comply with these principles, our commitment is:
- We will constantly train the members of our organization, with the objective of providing a First Quality service.
- We will obtain feedback from our customers through satisfaction surveys, in order to improve each point indicated.
- To fulfill and satisfy with responsibility the requirements and expectations of our clients, in Quality of Service and within the defined deadlines.
- Maintain a pleasant work environment, encouraging and highlighting the respect and good treatment of our employees.
- Maintain effective communication channels at all levels of the organization, both internally and with our customers.